Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years eve/day









For New Years Eve my family made a very simple dinner but yet tasty we call it "Pan con Pollo" in this case it was turkey instead of chicken! for desert we ate flan which was delicious! (up top) Is my new years eve outfit I wore this I wanted to be comfy but dressy and definately fashion forward to end and begin the New Year! after 12 O' clock I headed out to church with my boyfriend to finish the night of with my friends and family from church! It was the perfect way to begin this 2013! 

Outfit details: |vintage lace blouse| Target: white muscle shirt (underneath)| black trousers (nearby boutique)| amiclubwear: wedges |Michael Kors: bag and watch

NEW YEAR! New Beginnings!

This year me and my BFF have set a goal that this year is gonna be our year and that we are gonna strive for only the best! This was my outfit (below) that I wore to begin this chilly 2013! comfy and cute! I hope you all had a great new years eve and a great start to this wonderful New year! Lots of love! 

Outfit details: |target: scarf, v-neck, and tights| forever 21: Cardigain| Love Culture: skirt| Michael Kors: bag| Hello Kitty watch|
-Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment