Monday, January 7, 2013

Friday












Forever 21 coat| Hanes in men grey shirt| Target leggings and flats| Dolce and Gabbana watch| Urban Outfiters "M&K" initial rings| Claire's necklace (3 in 1)| Forever 21 gold ring| Hello Kitty earrings| Michael Kors bag|


Better late than never! This is an outfit I wore to a little lunch/dinner date with my boyfriend (therefore the yogurtland we had for desert picture) and to church. I had and amazing weekend fun with friends and family! Saturday I went to this school called Sunburst its for teens (ages 14-18) who live there for about 5 months with no communication to any one but the people who are there with them they live as if they were part of the army!! It was so crazy seeing all them guys and girls who were joining its a voluntary program which made  me even more proud to see them make that choice! And on Sunday I went to church in the morning then went to go eat with friends and to the mall after where my amazing boyfriend bought me these shoes! |Converse classic white && Nike Dunk Wedge Sneakers| (pictures below) I cant wait to style up outfits with these! oh and check out the cute case he also got me^_^

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well and for those who started school today hope you guys had a good day!

-Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment